Thursday, November 6, 2008

YAHWEH; He is Exalted





Father God,

Today I praise You. You are YAHWEH and I acknowledge You as the One True God. Before you no God was formed, nor will there be one after You. You are Eternal. You are worthy of being exalted! I praise You for being active and present in my life as the I AM. Help me to lean on you today and know that you are guiding me. Help me to trust in the path you have for me. Help me to be obedient to you. After all you have done to show your love for me, may I live my life showing others how much I love you.

In Jesus Name,

Amen

6 comments:

Randy said...

What a great way to get the morning started. I pray that my life exalts Him today.

susan said...

I praise YOU, Lord! I pray that my life exalts you in all I do! I love YOU!

Becky said...

May You remind me at every step that You are worthy of all honor and praise. May I exalt You in my words, actions, and thoughts. I want more of You, God, in my life!

Des said...

What a great blog....a song.....a simple, yet powerful prayer. My life not worthy of being saved, and yet You did, and You continue to every single day. Thanks is not enough, but it is what I have today. Let it be enough of a sacrifice to You, until I find something more.

livnfrog said...

what an amazing way to end my quiet time today! I am so thankful for this blog and all that God is speaking to me through it. I pray that He will continue to reveal more of Himself to me through these prescious names.

Unknown said...

Wow...what a powerful message. The video was amazing. Thanks for giving me (and my kids...and my coworkers!) some incredible background music!